AppStore description: "Curatum is the first and only luxury mobile commerce experience built exclusively for men."
E-commerce app with parse backend, stripe payments and apple pay support.
August 2015 – September 2015
- Swift 2.0, iOS 8.0+
- Universal app works both on iPhone and iPad, auto layout.
- Stripe payments + apple pay
- Complicated algorithms for suggesting goods for the user (based on previous buys, product views and likes)
- Suggest goods based on current weather (e.g. sunglasses or umbrella)
- 3rd party services
- Crashlytics for crash reporting
- Fabric.io for beta distribution
- Forecastr to retrieve weather information
- Stripe for stripe payments
- CardIO (by PayPal) to scan credit card information
- Parse crash reporting
- Branch metrics
My role in project
I was sole developer on the project with some minor help from other developers. Curatum had large legacy code base when I joined the project, implemented missing features, fixed existing bugs and lead the project to the AppStore release.